Honey Glazed Lamb
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 pounds boneless leg of lamb (2 whole legs)
- Combine honey, wine and mint; mix well.
- Season cut side of boned lamb with salt and pepper, then spread with honey mixture;
roll and tie lamb. Brush outer surface with honey mixture.
- Roast on rack in shallow baking pan at 325 degrees F for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or
to 160 degrees F on meat thermometer for medium doneness. Baste every 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.