- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 6 potatoes, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Stir together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Grate potatoes into ice water to prevent discoloring.
- Squeeze out all liquid; add eggs and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Sauté onion in oil until golden; add to batter and mix well.
- Pour into an oiled 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F and cut
into squares. Return to oven and bake 30 minutes longer.
- Serve hot with accompaniment of choice: apple sauce; yogurt, sour cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chanukah Recipes