Tuna Gefilte Fish
- 1 can tuna fish
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small carrot, grated
- Matzah meal or bread crumbs
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- Drain and flake tuna. Add eggs, grated onion, grated carrots and seasoning to
taste. Add matzah meal to hold shape. Mix well. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place sliced onion, carrots and celery in 3 cups water, bring to boil.
- Wet hands and shape tuna mixture into small balls. Drop balls into boiling water
and simmer for 25 minutes. Chill.
- Serve cold on lettuce with sliced tomatoes and parsley.