Bug Fun Dough
- 1 1/4 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon food color
- Stir Bisquick, salt and cream of tartar in 4-cup microwavable measuring
cup until mixed; set aside.
- Mix water and food color in liquid measuring cup.
- Stir a small amount of colored water at a time into dry mixture until all
water is added. Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 1 minute. Scrape mixture from
side of cup and stir.
- Microwave uncovered for 2 to 3 minutes longer, stirring every minute, until
mixture almost forms a ball.
- Let dough stand uncovered for about 3 minutes.
- Remove dough from measuring cup, using spoon. Knead dough in your hands
or on the counter about 1 minute or until smooth. (If dough is sticky, add 1 to 2 tablespoons Bisquick.)
- Cool for about 15 minutes.
- Use dough to make shapes and designs.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Recipe and photo credit: Betty Crocker
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.