Lemon Play Dough
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons liquid food coloring
- 2 tablespoons cooking
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 1 or 2 drops lemon oil
- In a large pot, combine water, food coloring and oil.
- Add flour, salt and cream of tartar.
- Over medium heat, cook and stir for about five minutes, until a ball of dough
- Cool the dough for five minutes and then knead it with your hands until smooth.
- Store in a zip-type bag or an airtight container in the refrigerator when not
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.