Great for eating!
- 3 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 1/2 cups
light corn syrup
- 4 cups dried milk powder
- This mixture is too thick for most electric mixers, so mix by hand. Kneading
- Mix ingredients until smooth.
- Divide into 10 to 15 portions.
- You can mold and
shape into animals, flowers, cars, etc.
- Decorate with assorted cake sprinkles or
small candies, then eat.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.