Play Clay Tips
- Make sure children's hands are completely clean before beginning a clay or
- If clay gets too dry, renew it with a few drops of water.
- If clay is too sticky, knead in more flour, cornstarch or baking soda.
- Cover extra clay with a damp cloth while working to prevent drying.
- To color clay: either knead in food coloring or cake-decorating coloring paste.
- Most clays can be colored with acrylic paints when dry.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.