Veggie Play Dough
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- Beet, spinach and carrot juice
- Mix flour, salt and oil, and slowly add water. Cook over medium heat, stirring
until dough becomes stiff.
- Turn out onto wax paper and let cool. Knead the dough
with your hands until of the proper consistency.
- Use as is, or divide into balls
and add a few drops of the vegetable juices to make green, pink and orange.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.