Make sand art to decorate your room or give to your friends.
- White sand or salt
- Measuring cup
- Jars with lids
- McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye OR McCormick® Assorted NEON! Food Colors & Egg Dye
- Large clear container
- Pour sand or salt into jars with lids.
- Add a few drops of food color to each jar and replace lid.
- Shake like crazy!
- Open the jar and let sand or salt dry overnight.
- Pour layers of different colored sand or salt into a decorative jar or vase.
For kids ages 3-12
Prep Time: 5 mins | Dry Time: Overnight
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick
>> Children's Crafts Index