Make cool art and fun jewelry!
For kids ages 3-6
- Dry pasta (ziti, farfalle, rotini)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- McCormick® Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye OR McCormick® Assorted NEON! Food Colors & Egg Dye
- Plastic baggie
- Paper plates, bags, or newspaper
- Put a handful of pasta, vinegar, and 2 to 3 drops of desired food color
into a baggie (close it with a zipper or a twist-tie).
- Shake until colored.
- Spread on paper plate or paper bag to dry.
Prep Time: 5 min | Dry Time: 30 min
Do different colors with different baggies.
Tip: Use pasta with holes in the middle for stringing - like ziti or wagon wheels.
String them together with yarn.
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick
>> Children's Crafts Index