This game is for 2 to 8 players.
The object of the game is to win all 52 cards. The last player left in the game is the winner.
Cards must be turned up from the stock AWAY from the owner, so that he does not get a peek before the other players.
Turning cards and slapping must be done with the same hand.
When several slap at once, the lowermost hand, nearest to the jack, wins.
If a player slaps a card that is not a jack, he must give one card from his pile, face down, to the player of the jack. The penalty card is placed at the bottom of the receiver's pile.
Don't use a good pack of cards for this game because it can get very wild!
1. The dealer deals the cards one at a time until the pack is completely dealt.
2. Each player keeps his cards in a pile face down in front of him.
3. Each player, in turn, turns up one card from the top of his pile and places it in a common pile in the center of the table.
4. When a jack is turned up, the first player to slap it takes all the cards in the common pile and puts them at the bottom of his pile.
5. The next player begins a new common pile.
6. If a player loses all his stock, he stays in the game until the next jack is turned up. If he slaps it first, he continues to play with the cards won. If he fails, he is out of the game.