Chocolate and Peanut Butter Liquid Art
Children will love making this Chocolate and Peanut Butter Liquid Art.
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 8 fluid ounces low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- With a knife, smear peanut butter randomly around inside of clear 16 ounce
- Drizzle syrup around inside of glass.
- Fill 16 ounce glass 1/2 full with ice.
- In blender, process milk and smooth peanut butter until creamy.
- Pour into glass.
Start to finish: 10 min | Serving Size: 9.8 ounces
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 349 Calories from Fat: 168 Fat:
19g Trans fats: 0 Cholesterol: 8mg Carbohydrate: 33g Protein: 16g Fiber:3g Sodium:
Recipe and photo credit: National Peanut Board