Dreamy Tropical Cream Fizz
- 2 cups mango juice or tropical juice blend
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup lime juice
- 12 to 14 ice cubes
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 pint coconut ice cream, coconut sorbet
or vanilla ice cream
- Large candy sprinkles, if desired
- Chill glass jars or goblets in freezer several hours before serving, if desired.
- Place mango juice, lime juice and ice cubes in blender. Cover and blend on high
speed about 45 seconds or until smooth. Pour mixture into 4 jars.
- Pour 1/4 cup club soda into each of the jars. Add 1 large scoop ice cream to
each jar. Garnish with candy sprinkles.
Makes 4 servings.