Super Sour Snow Cone Syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 (.23 ounce) envelopes Kool-Aid unsweetened
pink lemonade drink mix
- 1 (.13 ounce) envelope Kool-Aid unsweetened cherry drink
- Crushed or shaved ice
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat, and stir
in drink mixes.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Let stand at room temperature about 20 minutes.
- Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons syrup
over 1 cup crushed or shaved ice for each serving.
Makes 2 1/2 cups.