Candy Corn Rice Crispy Treats
- 1/2 cup butter
- 10 cups crispy rice cereal
- 9 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups mixture of candy corn and Indian candy corn
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate
- Candy pumpkins
- Yellow and red food coloring
- Melt butter and marshmallows; stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix rice cereal, candy corn and miniature chips together.
marshmallow mixture, blend in 2 drops yellow food coloring and 1 drop red food coloring,
adding more coloring if necessary to reach desired shade.
- Add marshmallow mixture
to cereal mixture; stir quickly to combine.
- Spread on a large buttered pan; press
with buttered hands.
- While warm, press on candy pumpkins spaced 1 to 1 1/2 inches
- Refrigerate, and cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes