Chocolate Marshmallow Mile-High Squares
Kids will love to make and eat these chocolate/peanut butter/marshmallow concoctions.
- 2 cups (12 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 2/3 cups (11 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 9 cups (16 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- Microwave semi-sweet morsels, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in
large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 2 minutes;
stir. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave
at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until melted.
- Cool for 1 minute.
- Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Servings: 48 squares (4 dozen) | Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 3 mins | Cooling Time: 1 hr refrigerating
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com.