As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon grated chocolate
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken into 1-inch pieces
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) for
2 minutes. Stir. Continue microwaving in 15-second increments until chocolate is
almost completely melted. Remove from microwave and stir grated chocolate into melted
- Stir in raisins and pretzels.
- Drop mixture by tablespoons onto wax paper. Let stand until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes