As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 pound (one sleeve) soda crackers
- 1 cup butter (margarine will not work)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips (optional)
- Chopped almonds (optional)
- Line cookie sheet with foil and butter well. Break the crackers and try to layer
them evenly on the foil. If you are going to use the almonds, brown them in the
- Boil the butter and sugar for exactly 3 minutes.
- Remove almonds from the
butter and set aside.
- Pour butter-sugar mixture over the crackers and bake in the
oven at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the chocolate chips. As the chips melt,
spread them evenly over the mixture. You can then sprinkle with the almonds if you
- When cool, break into pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes