- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave.
- Add cocoa and mix
- Stir in sugar.
- Add milk and stir until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto wax paper.
- Flatten tops and shape into 1-inch patties.
Makes about 18.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes