- 1 small box any-flavor gelatin
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and add gelatin; stir to dissolve.
- Remove from heat. Add sugar and stir to dissolve. Stir in corn syrup.
- Chill until
- Beat for 5 minutes or until stiff. Pour into an 8-inch square pan lined with
- Chill overnight.
- Sift confectioners' sugar onto the countertop or a pastry sheet. Turn pan
over and drop the mixture onto confectioners' sugar.
- Remove wax paper by heating
with a damp cloth.
- Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares, and roll each piece in the confectioners'
sugar as it is cut.