- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 tablespoons
light corn syrup
- 4 envelopes (4 tablespoons) unflavored gelatine
- Red food
- Confectioners' sugar
- Place sugar, juice and corn syrup in a saucepan. Stir over medium-low heat until
the sugar dissolves. Sprinkle in gelatine and cook and stir until the gelatine is
- Stir in 2 or 3 drops of food coloring.
- Pour mixture into a bread pan coated with vegetable oil spray. Let stand at room
temperature until very firm, about 2 hours.
- Turn the pan over and remove the jelly.
(If jelly sticks, set the bottom of the pan in hot water for a few minutes).
on a work surface sprinkled with confectioners' sugar.
- With a sharp knife or a small cookie cutter, cut the jelly into worm shapes.
- Place on a platter lined with wax paper.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Makes about 1 pound.