Lincoln's Log Home
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (9 ounce) bags pretzel logs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix flour and water into a thick paste. Arrange the pretzel logs in the following
fashion: Spread paste over 1 side and microwave for 50 seconds on HIGH; let cool.
- Back wall of house - 5 whole pretzel rods.
- Front wall of house - 5 pretzel rod halves.
- Make 2 sides with peaks - 5 whole pretzel rods; 1 rod with 1-inch cut from it,
centered over the 5; 1/2 pretzel rod centered over the others and the 1-inch portion
centered as the peak.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes