This is a perfect simple craft to try at your next birthday party or next time
the kids are bored and want to try something new.
- 20 lollipop sticks (found at cake decorating or craft stores)
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ®
TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Decorating icing
- Assorted NESTLÉ® Candies
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Push each lollipop stick halfway through a large marshmallow; set aside.
- Melt white morsels according to package directions. Immediately dip 10 marshmallow
lollipops lightly in the melted morsels for a thin coating. Set stick-side-up
on prepared baking sheet.
- Melt milk chocolate morsels according to package directions. Repeat dipping
process as above with remaining marshmallows.
- Refrigerate marshmallow lollipops for 10 minutes or until hardened.
- Use decorating icing as glue to decorate with assorted candies.
Preparation Time: 30 mins | Cooking Time: 5 mins
Cooling Time: 10 mins refrigerating
| Servings: 20 pops
*NESTLÉ® RAISINETS®, NESTLÉ® SNO-CAPS®, WONKA® NERDS®, WONKA® TART N TINYS® and/or
SweeTARTS® Gummy Bugs
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.