Rocky Road Candy
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds almond bark, white
- 3 cups Fruit Loops Cereal
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 2 cups miniature colored marshmallows
- Melt almond bark in a double boiler.
- Mix cereals in a large bowl, and pour the
melted almond bark over them. Mix thoroughly, add colored marshmallows, mix again
and then drop by tablespoonsful onto was paper.
- Cool until firm.
Makes about 3 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes