- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 1 bag chocolate chips (or whatever chocolate you
like to melt)
- 1 package Graham crackers
- Crush Graham crackers in a large zip-lock bag until they are like bread crumbs.
Place crumbs in a bowl.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave stirring often until smooth.
- Stick a toothpick into a marshmallow and dip into chocolate all the way, then
into Graham cracker crumbs halfway.
- Set on wax paper to dry.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes