Jell-O Ween Poke Brownies
- 1 (19.8 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 small box Jell-0
Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- Few drops each red and yellow
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Prepare and bake brownie mix as directed on package for 8 or 9-inch square baking
- Remove from oven. Immediately use round handle of wooden spoon to poke holes
at 1-inch intervals down through brownies to bottom of pan.
- Pour cold milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Stir in a few drops food colorings to tint mixture orange.
- Quickly pour about 1/2
of the thin pudding evenly over warm brownies and into holes. Tap pan lightly to
- Let remaining pudding mixture stand to thicken slightly.
- Spread remaining
pudding over top of brownies to "frost."
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Cut into 2-inch squares. Cut each
square diagonally into triangles.
Makes 32 pieces.
Source: Kraft's Halloween Recipes