- 2 medium bananas, peeled and halved crosswise
- 1/4 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon toasted chopped coconut
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, ground cinnamon, or apple pie spice
- 2 teaspoons maple-flavored syrup
- Insert a wooden craft stick into the cut end of each banana half. Place on a
- Freeze 1 hour or until bananas are firm.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow dish mix cereal, coconut, peanuts, and nutmeg.
frozen bananas with syrup, then roll in cereal mixture to coat.
- Wrap each pop individually in plastic wrap; return to freezer.
- Freeze 2 hours
more or until completely frozen.
- Store in freezer up to 2 days.
Makes 4 servings.