Banana Tree Stumps
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch pieces
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 medium bananas
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped peanuts or almond brickle pieces
- In a small saucepan, combine the butterscotch pieces and peanut butter. Cook
over low heat, stirring constantly, until butterscotch pieces are melted. Remove
- Peel the banana. With a knife, cut the banana into 1-inch pieces. Dip each piece
of banana into the butterscotch mixture. Lift out with a fork. Roll in the chopped
peanuts or almond brickle pieces to coat.
- Place on a wax paper-lined plate. Chill for 2 hours.