Butterfinger Crunch Pudding
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 Butterfinger
- Set Cool Whip in the refrigerator the night before making the pudding so that
it can thaw.
- Put the Cool Whip in a large bowl and stir in the box of dry instant chocolate
pudding. Stir until it is mixed in well and looks like chocolate whipped topping.
- Put the Butterfinger into a shallow bowl and crush into small pieces with the
back of a spoon. Stir the crushed pieces into the chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.