Candy Corn Brownie Pizza
- 1 (19 ounce) box chocolate brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
- 2/3 cup prepared
- 3 cups candy corn (18.5 ounce bag)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, eggs, oil and water until smooth (about
50 strokes). Stir in peanuts.
- Spread on a 13-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees
for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out almost
- Cool on pan. Spread frosting over brownie to within one-half inch of edge. Decorate
with candy corn.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Makes one brownie pizza (12 to 16 servings).