Cannoli for Kids
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons miniature
- 10 sugar ice cream cones
- In a large bowl with electric mixer at low speed, beat ricotta cheese, sugar,
orange peel and vanilla extract just until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To serve, spoon mixture directly into ice cream cones or into a decorating bag
without the tip, then pipe into cones.