- 1 container Cool Whip
- 2 large boxes chocolate pudding*
- 12 miniature pumpkins
- Green food coloring
* You may need another box of pudding if your pumpkins are a little larger.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Chill until firm.
- Cut the tops off the pumpkins and remove most of the interior with a sharp knife.
Scoop to even out the inside. Draw faces with permanent marker on pumpkins. Scoop
pudding into pumpkins until full.
- Mix Cool Whip and green food coloring and top pumpkins with a spoonful.
cool until ready to serve.