- 4 slices soft texture whole wheat or white bread, crusts trimmed
- 1/4 cup softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each slice of bread. Roll up bread slices
with cream cheese on the inside. Cut each roll into thirds.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon until well mixed. Dip each cut roll into melted
butter, then into the sugar/ cinnamon mixture. Do not dip the ends of the rolls.
- Place rolls, seam side down, on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degrees
F oven for about 12 minutes, or until light brown and crisp.
- Serve warm or cool.