- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated soft breadsticks
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine,
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground
- Unroll dough; separate into strips. Cut strips in half crosswise.
- Bake dough according to package directions.
- Combine butter and honey; brush on breadsticks while still warm.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a zip-top plastic bag; add 3 breadsticks, and shake
vigorously to coat. Repeat procedure with remaining breadsticks; serve immediately.
Yields 16 Cinnamon Sticks.
For smaller Cinnamon Sticks, cut strips crosswise into 3 pieces.