- Instant chocolate pudding
- Chocolate wafer cookies
- Gummi worms
- A cup or a new, medium-size plastic flower pot
- Aluminum foil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
Check with an adult before you start.
- Make the instant pudding according to the instructions on the box.
- Crush chocolate cookies into small bits using the back of a spoon.
- Stir most of the crushed cookies into the pudding, mixing well.
- If you are using a new, clean flower pot, line the bottom with heavy-duty aluminum
- Pour the pudding into the flower pot, then stick the fake flower into the pudding
to make it look real.
- Sprinkle the remaining cookie crumbs and a few Gummi worms over the top of the
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes