Fried Ice Cream
Your parents MUST help you with this one!
- 1/2 cup caramel syrup
- 6 ounces corn flakes
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 12 maraschino cherries
- Vegetable oil
- Mix caramel with corn flakes until sticky.
- Scoop out ice cream and apply corn
flake coating to cover ice cream.
- Store any leftover coating in refrigerator.
ice cream ball in hot oil for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Place in a dish; top with whipped
topping and a cherry.
Yields 12 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes