Frosty Orange Dream Pops
- 3 cups orange juice or refrigerated orange juice blend
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 10 (5 ounce) paper cups*
- 10 wooden sticks
- In large bowl, stir together orange juice, sweetened condensed milk and lemon
juice. Pour into paper cups.
- Cover each cup with foil. Make small hole with knife. Insert wooden stick or
plastic spoon into each cup through hole. Freeze overnight or until firm.
- To serve, remove foil; tear off paper.
Makes 10 pops.
- * For flat-bottomed pops, use small paper cups.
- * To make cone shapes, use paper cups with pointed bottoms (set each cup in a
foam cup or juice glass to hold it upright while freezing).
- * For special decorative shapes, use an assortment of pop molds.