Fruity French Toast Tortilla Wraps
- 4 flour tortillas
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 cup pie filling or sliced fresh fruit
- In a shallow pie plate mix together eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat
- Place tortilla in egg mixture, gently turning to coat both sides. Place in hot
skillet and cook 1-2 minutes per side until golden brown. Remove from pan onto plate.
- Fill with fruit and roll up. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.
Makes 4 wraps.