Fruity Ice Treats
- 2 cups strawberries or favorite fruit (e.g. chopped honeydew
melon, cantaloupe, pineapple or raspberries)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup granulated
- 1/4 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 10 (3-ounce) paper cups
- 10 wooden
- Place strawberries, water, sugar and lemon juice from concentrate in blender
container; blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into cups, filling until almost full.
- Place cups on tray and freeze 30 minutes or until just firm.
- Place sticks in the middle of each cup. Freeze until solid.
- Remove from cups and serve.