Ghosts in the Graveyard or Boo Cups
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 small boxes Jell-O Chocolate Flavor
Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 (12 ounce) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping,
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Pour cold milk into large bowl; add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 2
minutes. Stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping and 1/2 of the cookies.
- Ghosts in the Graveyard: Spoon into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining
cookies. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store dessert in refrigerator.
Makes 15 servings.
- Decorate with Milano cookies placed perpendicular (like tombstones), candy and
remaining whipped topping dropped by spoonfuls (to make ghosts).
- Boo Cups: Spoon mixture and remaining crushed cookies into 12 to 16 individual
cups, and decorate as suggested above.