Ghosts in the Graveyard or Boo Cups
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 small boxes Jell-O Chocolate Flavor
Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 (12 ounce) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping,
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Pour cold milk into large bowl; add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 2
minutes. Stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping and 1/2 of the cookies.
- Ghosts in the Graveyard: Spoon into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining
cookies. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store dessert in refrigerator.
Makes 15 servings.
- Decorate with Milano cookies placed perpendicular (like tombstones), candy and
remaining whipped topping dropped by spoonfuls (to make ghosts).
- Boo Cups: Spoon mixture and remaining crushed cookies into 12 to 16 individual
cups, and decorate as suggested above.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.