Graveyard Pumpkin Mousse
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream
cheese (Neufchatel style), softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (15 ounce)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch-thick
- For garnish: long gummy worms, clean plastic skeletons or spiders
- In food processor, process cookies to form fine crumbs; set aside. In mixer bowl,
beat cream to form stiff peaks; set aside.
- In separate mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add pumpkin
and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Fold in whipped cream and banana until blended.
- Spoon 3/4 cup of pumpkin mousse into each of 8 stemmed dessert glasses or large
custard cups; spread to make top even. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs over
the top to make "dirt" surface. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- To garnish: Arrange gummy worms, skeletons and spiders on "dirt" layer,
with worms appearing to be crawling over the edge of the glass or dish.
Source: Canned Food Alliance
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes