Grilled Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches
Spoil your kids with this yummy grilled sandwich treat! Melted chocolate and
peanut butter combined with slices of banana will have your children begging for
this creamy and delicious snack or dessert.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 4 slices whole-wheat or white bread
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-SweetChocolate or Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 medium banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter evenly over each slice of bread.
- Top 2 slices with morsels and banana slices.
- Top each with second slice of bread, peanut butter-side-down.
- Spray both sides of sandwiches with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill sandwiches in medium, nonstick skillet over medium heat for about
2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and chocolate begins to melt.
- Cool slightly; cut in half.
Servings: 2 sandwiches
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes