Hidden Treasure Apples
- 6 medium tart apples
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup red-hot candies
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut tops off apples and set tops aside.
- Core apples to within 1/2 inch of bottom. Place in a greased 8-inch square baking
- In a bowl, combine sugar, candied and cinnamon. Spoon 2 tablespoons of this mixture
into each apple. Replace the tops. Spoon any remaining sugar mixture over the apples.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender,
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes