Ice Cream in a Bag
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk or half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 6 tablespoons rock salt
- 1 pint-size zip-type plastic bag
- 1 gallon-size zip-type plastic bag
- Fill the large bag half full of ice, and add the rock salt. Seal the bag.
- Put milk, vanilla extract, and sugar into the small bag, and seal it.
- Place the small bag inside the large one and seal again carefully.
- Shake until mixture is ice cream, about 5 minutes.
- Wipe off top of small bag, then open carefully and enjoy!
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.