Ice Cream Cupcakes
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box cake mix
- 24 to 28 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring (optional)
- 1/4 cup milk
- Food coloring (optional)
- Cupcakes: Prepare batter according to directions on box. Fill cones 3/4 full with
- To bake, place cones in muffin tins to prevent toppling. Bake for 20 minutes
at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Frosting: Cream together all ingredients until frosting is smooth. Decorate cooled