Ice Cream Cupcakes
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box cake mix
- 24 to 28 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring (optional)
- 1/4 cup milk
- Food coloring (optional)
- Cupcakes: Prepare batter according to directions on box. Fill cones 3/4 full with
- To bake, place cones in muffin tins to prevent toppling. Bake for 20 minutes
at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Frosting: Cream together all ingredients until frosting is smooth. Decorate cooled
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.