Mini Fruit Pizzas
- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Assorted fresh fruit, cut into bite size pieces,
such as strawberries, kiwi, bananas, oranges, blueberries,
grapes, pineapple, etc.
- 1/2 cup preserves, any flavor
- 1 tablespoon water
- Flaked coconut, optional
- Cut sugar cookie dough into 1-inch slices and place on ungreased cookie sheet
or pizza pan.
- Bake as directed, or until lightly browned around the edges. Let cool.
- Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; mix well. Spread over cooled
- Decorate with assorted fruit and coconut, if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.