- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners'
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package miniature marshmallows
- 1 candy
- Crush Oreo cookies in the blender until fine. Place half of the crushed Oreos
in bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Beat whipping cream, adding sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add marshmallows and crushed
candy to whipped cream.
- Put cream mixture in pan over cookies, spreading evenly.
- Top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into squares to