Orange-U-Nutty Cookie Pizza
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons bittersweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup toasted pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the crust, shape cookie dough into a flat round. On a lightly floured
surface, roll out dough to a 12-inch circle, 1/4-inch thick. Transfer to an
ungreased 15-inch round baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on pan for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Using a large angled spatula, carefully loosen crust from pan; let cool
- Spread marmalade evenly on the crust up to 1/2-inch from the edge.
- Combine semi-sweet and bittersweet chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe
bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds or until melted, stirring every
- Drizzle chocolate over marmalade, and sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- Cut cookie pizza into 16 slices, and serve.
Recipe and photo credit: Florida Department of Citrus.