- 4 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 2 tablespoons ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 2 jelly beans
- BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- Decorator gel
- Place 1 cookie on flat surface to form base; make a slight indentation in center
- Make a semicircle cut in another cookie; stand on edge, cut-side up, in
indentation on base, securing with frosting.
- Place 1 cookie in semicircle for head, securing with frosting.
- Cut remaining
cookie in half for ears. Cut point off of one end of each half; secure cut end with
frosting to head for ears.
- Place jelly beans on base for feet.
- Decorate with coconut and gel.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.