Pick-em-up Pudding Shapes
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3 to 4 ounces) regular (not instant) pudding and pie filling mix, any flavor
- Soften gelatine in 1 cup milk.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix. Cook and stir over medium heat until
mixture comes to a full boil.
- Pour into 9-inch square pan.
- Chill for several hours.
- Cut with cookie cutters or into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Children's Recipes